Before And after
Is All-On-4 r
ight for you?
- Minimally invasive treatment
- Implants are tilted in a strategic way to utilize existing bone density and avoid painful bone grafts
- Only four implants are required
- Immediate function of a full fixed bridge
- Reduced cost
- Each patient is unique and may require a customized solution
- Patients’ jaw structures vary, and some may not fit the prefabricated teeth
- For some, bone grafts may be necessary
- Implants are not placed in the molar areas of the jaw where the bite force is strongest
Each patient we see comes in with a unique set of needs, and we work to ensure they receive a proper diagnosis, excellent care and a treatment plan that accommodates their lifestyle. This patient is a high profile figure, who spends the majority of his time in front of the public eye. As a result, he cannot ever be seen without a complete smile, or undergo procedures with extended healing times.
After a careful diagnosis, Dr. Aalam determined this patient suffered from periodontal disease, which left his teeth and gums inflamed, decayed and seriously infected. As with any case, thorough diagnosis is required to ensure each patient is receiving sensible care for their unique case, with the goal of restoring optimal oral health. Without quickly jumping to extreme forms of treatment, after proper evaluation, Dr. Aalam safely concurred that the patient’s lower teeth could be treated with periodontal therapy, and the patient could actually keep his own teeth. The top teeth were severely affected by periodontal disease and extraction was necessary.
Four implants were placed in the upper jaw, two straight and two tilted, and an immediate temporary prosthesis was placed. Dr. Reshad of Art Lab Dentistry created the final zirconia reconstruction and once the tissue healed, the final restorations were placed!